You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Group Leader with Youth
There are 25 record(s) that match your criteria.
Do you enjoy playing any instruments... guitar, drums, piano...would you like to share that with children? We would love for you to come teach kids your skills.
Do you enjoy sports? Come share that passion with kids. We will work with you to develop a program that all can enjoy.
The Mentor-Mentee match will connect for at least 2 hours a week for 10 weeks via email, telephone, and/or face to face.
• Serve as support to the Project Coordinator and President
• Coordinate and Manage volunteers (coaches, referees, student volunteers)
• Serve as support for all the participants in the sports programming
• Ensure safe set up of equipments and gym
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Interact with Community Groups, Sports Venue, and Sponsors as necessary.
• Ensure Soccer rules and guidelines are met
• Interact with youth and manage teams
For women, Guiding is a chance to be part of their community by helping girls develop their potential. It’s a place for personal growth, mentoring and travel opportunities.
If you are friendly, organized and mature, have experience and/or interest in volunteering in a fund raising campaign,then this is the ideal role for you!
Beaver Scouts aged 5 to 7 years of age
Cubs aged 8-10 years of age.
Scout Aged 11-13 years of age.
These are active groups that spends many of our meetings in the out of doors. To work with Beaver Scouts and Cub Scouts you need to be 14 or older. To work with Scouts you need to be 16 or older.
• Duties usually involved in leading games, songs, stories
• Help with crafts, outdoor activities
• Often work with smaller groups of youth members
• Help with administrative duties (e.g. dues, attendance)
• Involved in program planning Scouts Canada's Mission is: To contribute to the education of young people, through a value system based on the Scout Promise and Law, to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society.
Adult Leaders needed as well.
Volunteers will provide guidance, support, homework help, coaching and leadership to youth on a one-to-one basis or in groups like after school programs or academic, recreational or artistic activities. Attend attractions, professional sports events, etc. together. FREE passes/tickets provided (Blue Jays, Raptors, Argonauts, etc.). Scholarships are available. Comprehensive training provided. Young professionals and post secondary students/grads preferred. Bilingual volunteers needed.