To have volunteer positions emailed to you from the York Info Database, please fill out the online registration form
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Rose of Sharon, Services for Young Mothers
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Greet and welcome participants as they come in Rosie’s Closet.
• Locate client Care Package box using numbered list.
• Add fresh produce to box as requested.
• Assist clients with accessing items in the donation area.
• Keep area tidy and organized.
-providing a caring and nurturing environment for children from birth to 3 years while their moms attend programs at the Georgina Outreach Office/Learning Centre
-playing, singing and having fun with the children
-assisting with the daily maintenance of the child minding area including picking toys up and disinfecting centre/toys when required; and
-working as part of a team with staff.