To have volunteer positions emailed to you from the York Info Database, please fill out the online registration form
You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Rose of Sharon, Services for Young Mothers
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
-providing a caring and nurturing environment for children from birth to 3 years while their moms attend programs at the Georgina Outreach Office/Learning Centre
-playing, singing and having fun with the children
-assisting with the daily maintenance of the child minding area including picking toys up and disinfecting centre/toys when required; and
-working as part of a team with staff.
• Sorting and bagging weekly bread donation and bringing to food bank room.
• Sorting newly arrived donations and restocking the donation area with appropriate seasonal items.
• Organizing and maintaining the donation area and food bank area so that it is accessible for our clients.
• Checking expiration dates on food donations and restocking the food bank.
• Informing staff when supplies are low.
• To answer the phones, direct calls, check messages
• To answer general questions and provide information about the Agency
• To greet all incoming clients and visitors
• To ensure all clients and visitors are signed in
• To arrange transportation for school and outreach programs
• To update school attendance binders
• and other duties as may be required