Found 7 matches.
- Habitat for Humanity Greater Toronto Area, Habitat for Humanity York Region Office Newmarket, Provides safe, affordable housing for low income families 2
- Heart and Stroke Canada, York Region Office, Public education and funding for research 9
- Hope House Community Hospice, Head Office Aurora, Hospice In-Home Visiting, Wellness, Caregiver and Bereavement programs 3
- Hospice Georgina, Hospice Georgina Sutton, Non-medical support to individuals with life limiting illness and their families 5
- Hospice Vaughan, Hospice Vaughan - Woodbridge Ave, Support for individuals coping with a life limiting illness, grief and bereavement 1
- Housing Help Centre, The Housing Help Centre - Scarborough, The Housing Help Centre 1
- Humanity First Canada, Humanity First Canada - Bowes Rd, Food Bank - Disaster Response - Refugee Resettlement 1
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION . . .
The partners of the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database are committed to provide a database that is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, we are unable to assume any liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality, nor does it mean we endorse or do not endorse the program or service. Please read the Inclusion Policy for further details. Please contact York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database to report concerns or to make suggestions.
York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database focuses on records located in and serving the northern portion of York Region, but also maintains select resources beyond our borders which also support the residents of our respective municipalities.
The partners of the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database hold the intellectual property rights for the information on this site. You may display it on your computer and print or download this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. You must credit the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database as the source on each copy of any information that originates from this site. The York Info Community Information & Volunteer Centre forbids any bulk downloading, or use of the database for any mass mailings, or other such usage. Please contact us for permission to use the information for any purpose other than those outlined here.
Other Community Information Sites available Online