You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Graphic Design
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Attend meetings and to support the organization through a variety of events
- Give support through spreading awareness of AHS and Hillary Houseand its place in the community.
- Provide input and guidance into development of various fundraising campaigns such as planned giving and the annual appeal, as well as events fundraising
- Help to solicit funds and/or in-kind donations from local businesses for various events and sponsorship opportunities
- Individuals with experience in fundraising, building community partnerships or public relations would be welcomed as would those with related professional skills and experience.
- Provide support for our annual fundraising gala: The Hillary House Ball
You would be working:
- with the Manager/Curator, decides on an overall vision for each edition of the newsletter and establishes what will be included
- writes many pieces and co-ordinates content with other volunteer writers; gathers additional information that needs to be included
- sets appropriate deadlines for writers to submit content and follows up with them; gathers all photographs and images needed to accompany stories
- once all content is in, the editor combines them into one document and extensively edits the entire copy for the newsletter before submitting the document to the graphic designer. For ease of communication with the designer, the document will feature the content in the order it should ideally appear in the newsletter (with the graphic designer shifting things as necessary for formatting). It will include all captions for photos and any additional notes to assist the graphic designer with formatting the final newsletter. This is sent along with the photos to the graphic designer.
- thoroughly edits the draft copy received from the graphic designer, submits a copy to the Manager/Curator for approval/further edits, and co-ordinates edits and changes with the graphic designer until arriving at a final version
- arranges printing, pick-up and distribution of final version of the Attic
This person should have the ability to develop and implement a social media strategy that includes Facebook, Twitter, etc. for our organization along with creating ("outside of the box") videos, advertisements and graphics.
This person will also have outstanding verbal and writing skills.