You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Graphic Design
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Aurora Historical Society, Aurora - Hillary House, Yonge Street, Hillary House National Historic Site and Museum
- The fundraising committee is looking for additional members who would like to help the AHS grow and take part in planning some of this year’s exciting events.
- Attend meetings and to support the organization through a variety of events
- Give support through spreading awareness of AHS and Hillary Houseand its place in the community.
- Provide input and guidance into development of various fundraising campaigns such as planned giving and the annual appeal, as well as events fundraising
- Help to solicit funds and/or in-kind donations from local businesses for various events and sponsorship opportunities
- Individuals with experience in fundraising, building community partnerships or public relations would be welcomed as would those with related professional skills and experience.
- Provide support for our annual fundraising gala: The Hillary House Ball
- Social Media Marketer
- Stronger Communities, Richmond Hill - location varies, Fundraising for local charities
- York Region
- We are looking for a person to assist with marketing our events, and to manage Stronger Communities Social Media.
This person should have the ability to develop and implement a social media strategy that includes Facebook, Twitter, etc. for our organization along with creating ("outside of the box") videos, advertisements and graphics.
This person will also have outstanding verbal and writing skills.
- Teen Book Reviews
- Vaughan Public Libraries, Maple, Keele Street, Maple Library
- Maple Public Library
- Want volunteer hours? Enjoy sharing your opinion? Earn hours blogging, vlogging or podcasting about a book you've read on VPL's Teen Vortex.