You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Research / Evaluation
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Advisory Committee Members
- Beyond Abilities Centre, Newmarket, Davis Drive, Centre for Individuals with Disabilities
- East Gwillimbury
- In York Region there are a lack of programs and services offered for individuals with disabilities. Join us and co-discover what is needed and let's all help try to fill in the gap of what is missing.
We are looking for Individuals who will attend a committee meeting usually held the first Wednesday of the month, 4 meeting per year at the East Gwillimbury Sports Complex from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Individuals will also be expected to volunteer in events held by BAC; workshop in April, annual golf tournament in September, fundraising events, and open houses in May for our programs & services.
- Grant and Proposal Writer
- North Toronto Cat Rescue, Markham - John Stiver Crescent, Rescue, adoption and care of homeless, abandoned felines
- Would you like to help us secure funds by searching out new grants that we might apply for? Do you have the skills to assist us in grant and proposal writing? Do you care deeply about abandoned and abused cats and kittens? If so please get in touch.
- Various Volunteer Positions
- Scouts Canada, Newmarket - various locations, South Lake Simcoe Area (Newmarket Groups)
- York Region
- Primary volunteer roles include working with youth in Scouts Canada programs; Beaver Scouts (5-7yrs), Cub Scouts (8-10yrs), Scouts (11-14yrs), Venturer Scouts (14-18yrs) and Rover Scouts (18-26yrs). Various volunteer opportunities are also available for committees, camps and fundraising. Please contact for more information.
- Amnesty International Writers
- Vaughan Public Libraries, Maple, Keele Street, Maple Library
- Maple Public Library
- Everyday around the world, people are tortured, imprisoned or made to 'disappear' for speaking up for what they believe in. Take action against these Human Rights violations - write letters to help free prisoners of conscience and earn volunteer hours.
- Volunteer Board Members
- Women's Shelter of York Region Inc, Sandgate, Outreach for Women
- Jackson's Point, Keswick and Richmond Hill
- We are seeking Volunteer Board Members who are committed to supporting quality service in a feminist, woman-centered organization. In keeping with our ongoing efforts to promote equity and reflect the diversity of York Region, we encourage applications from all woman.
We are currently seeking women who have talent and demonstrated leadership in the following areas:
Violence against Women Services
Business or Charitable law
Accounting and Financial
Fundraising and Marketing
- Relay For Life Corporate Teams Recruitment Chair
- York Info Community Information & Volunteer Centre, Newmarket, Park Avenue, Community Information and Volunteer Centre
- In your role, you will be helping the Canadian Cancer Society raise funds for cancer research and support for people living with cancer. By utilizing your personal and professional networks you will assist in the promotion and team recruitment for Relay For Life by working collaboratively with the Society staff partner and the Event Chair. This role involves prospecting, developing and establishing new relationships and leads within the corporate community and sharing those leads with the Staff Partner.